Proven time and again. Bikes are faster than cars in big cities. Grab a seat in this sleek city cruiser.
We love our planet and everybody on it. We want to see more faces and less emissions.
Our ride doesn't cramp your style. Accessorize to make it yours.
- Chassis: By Velove
- Width: 860 mm
- Length: 4100 mm
- Height: 1650 mm
- Weight: Approx. 85 kg
- Cargo capacity: 250 kg
- Suspension: Individual double wishbone on all wheels, steel spring shocks
- Turning circle: 5.8 m
- Brakes: Hydraulical disc brakes front and rear
- Parking brake: Mechanical disc brake
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 20 inch
- Seat: Ventilated, quickly adjustable seat
- Wheels: Glass fibre wheels with one bolt wheel release
- Gear: Rohloff SpeedHub, 14 gear
- Gear ratio range: 526 %
- Distance per crank revolution, lowest gear: 1,07 m (4-5 km/h at normal cadence)
- Distance per crank revolution, highest gear: 5,63 m (25-30 km/h at normal cadence)
- Power distribution to drive wheels: Double freewheel
- Electric assist: Bafang Max
- Electric assist rated power: 250 watt
- Electric assist torque: +80 Nm
- Electric assist speed limit: Assisting up to 25 km/h
- Battery capacity: 0,6 kWh (extra battery mount can be fitted)
- Energy consumption max assist: 0,15-0,2 kWh/10 km
To place your Quicab order complete the contact form to enter your interest.
We will contact you with further details and request a €200 deposit to secure your purchase.
Alternatively, please feel free to email email@example.com with pre-orders or if you have any questions.
Initial trials are underway and we plan to start production during Q4 2018. As production ramps, we will begin deliveries internationally. Quicab will be delivered based on your order queue position when Quicab is ready for your region.
Yes, you can cancel at anytime until you’ve agreed to purchase. Refunds can take up to four weeks depending on your country of delivery.